Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amanda M...Day 165

Hey all,

Slept great. Ate great (minus a few spoonfuls of chocolate ice cream post WOD--hey, after 3 weeks of eating shit and not working out, that's a pretty successful first day!)

WOD: Front squats- the tempo was rough, 3 count down, 2 second hold. 5.3.5.3...we got up to 85lbs

I did 65lbs for the TNG hang snatch...went up easy with no problem. I should have added more to the bar but being my first day back I wasn't sure where I should have been at.

Broad jumps- didnt go 100% on these because I'm still a bit worried to over do it with my foot. 200lbs slamming down on them first day back worried me a bit.

Sprints-these felt good. Definitely felt how much strength and speed I've lost over these past few weeks. No need to feel sorry for myself about it, just have to work hard to get back to where I was.

Have a good positive day today everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment