Thursday, July 5, 2012

Amanda M...Day 159 & 160

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you all had a great day!

The past two days were so-so. Tuesday I went to work and right afterwards I had to attend a party with the bf. Had a cheeseburger and some fruit salad. The Stratford fireworks were good!

Yesterday I went into Port Jeff. Got some seafood (not a favorite, but I go where everyone else wants to go) aaaand some ice cream. Whatever, it was hot as balls and I had been walking around all day. WITHOUT my boot, might I add. My foot didnt and doesn't hurt one bit. I'm beginning to question my doctor's diagnosis. Maybe it was just tendonitis or something simple like that. I'll be going to the store to get some real inserts for my shoes this weekend. Hopefully I won't continue to have any problems.

No WODs the past two days. Summer is always nuts. Back at it tonight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment