Friday, July 13, 2012

Amanda M...Day 169

Sleep: Slept great. Nice and solid...woke up once to use the potty but that's a normal. I suck down water like its my job during the summer, especially after a good workout.

Food: Did not eat enough today...like, at all. Its insane how it affects my workouts but it makes total sense. Next week I am really dialing in on my food so that by Thursday I don't feel like I've been hit by a bus. I've been eating really REALLY simple meals because I am always afraid of eating too much. Sunday I will be making some chili for lunches which I'll probably eat with cauliflower rice or plantain chips. I need FUEL! Especially with my double workout days

WOD:
Sumo dead lifts: so awkward. Really don't like these...I feel like my ankles are going to cave from all the pressure of pushing my feet out to the side.
Parallell bar holds: arms were shaking like crazy

5 rounds for time
20 KB @ RX of 35#
15 hand release pushups

Going to try to make it in tomorrow morning. I haven't gone to a Sat morning class since the games open!

Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment