Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amanda M...Day 176, 177, 178 & 179

Hi All!!

Long time no chat! But don't worry...I came to check in :-)

Absolutely loving my time off here in New Hampshire. It is beyond relaxing and having so much fun spending time with Chris and my parents. We've gone for long walks down to the lake, morning runs, kayaking and today we are going to hike the summit. Pictures to come! Food has been whatever the f I want. My mother likes to spoil me since I don't get to see her often so what kind of child would I be to say no? lol Don't worry...there is tons of fruit in the house and dinners are usually meat and potatoes so it's not all that horrible.

Cant wait to get back to CFM on Tuesday and really hit hard. There are no more distractions in the way...foot is healed, vacation will be over, so it's time to get back on track. Most people have a hard time staying focused in the winter but for some reason, that's the easiest time for me.

Short post! Hope everyone is doing well :-)

1 comment: