Monday, July 16, 2012

Maria checking in

what week is this?  I have been so out of touch with summer, and the tough mudder. I SURVIVED TOUGH MUDDER #2!!!!  I am a little scraped up and sore as hell, but it was a blast!!!  When you do something like that, you really see how much your training pays off.  I had no problem completing the event and the only obstacle that I could not do were the monkey bars.  I just can't hold myself up with one arm- kind of bummed about that.  I had to face a lot of my fears but my husband talked me through the scary stuff (he did it with me) and I was able to get it done!  Food has been out of sorts this week, and I need to get it back on the straight and narrow.  Goal is to blog every night this week.  It really helps me to stay on track!  Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man, the Tough Mudder is no joke! I did Vermont last year and it took us 5 hours too. I dont know how some people were able to finish in 2.5 hours but kudos to them.

    Hope to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Maria!!! Keep working hard you're doing fab!!!

    ReplyDelete