Thursday, July 5, 2012

Maria Week 24 Day 4

A.  Thruster, 5.5.5.5, rest 90 seconds- 55.60.65.70- should have gone heavier, doubted myself
B.1  Wide Grip BB Bent over row, 3 x 5-7, rest 1 minute- 75.75.75
B.2  CG Bench Press, 3 x 5-7, rest 1 minute 75.85.90
+
3 sets of
5 squat cleans, 95#- tough for me
50 double unders- first set was 40 unbroken, the last 2 sets were 50 unbroken
5 burpee box jumps, 20"- I love these, but I am so slow
20 sec. sled push @ 90# on top AFAP- fun
rest walk for 2 minutes

totally forgot to time myself, I would say it took me almost 5 minutes to do each round Had trouble sleeping last night, not a good night at all and no explanation.  I gave up coffee a couple of weeks ago, I am not worried about anything, I just had terrible insomnia.  I felt like I was moving in slow motion today for the WOD, but I was sweating like crazy!  I LOVED THIS WOD!!!

9:30am- 6 oz steamed calamari, 1 C spaghetti squash, 1 C broccoli, 1 TBSP EVOO
2pm- 6 oz chicken breast, lots of brussels sprouts, cabbage, okra, 1 TBSP EVOO
6:30pm- 6 oz tilapia, romaine lettuce, 1 TBSP EVOO

Meeting with Jay tomorrow for measurements and I am all nervous about it!  I hate that feeling....

1 comment:

  1. You are always nervous about measurements but you always seem to have amazing results! Don't stress, you are doing awesome. Birthday is coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete