Thursday, July 12, 2012

Amanda M...Day 168

Sleep: Didnt sleep well at all. I woke up in the middle of the night from drinking too much water...went to the bathroom and just couldn't get back to sleep. Definitely felt a bit sluggish today because of it

Food: On point...except I bought some candy for a friend and ate a few pieces.

WOD:
Went running this morning. Was supposed to do 3 miles, but I could barely get through 2 miles. My legs were shot and was having a hard time breathing. I might have done too much too soon but hopefully I will progress next week.

3x5 Back squats @ 95lbs
HPC 1 rep every 30 seconds for 3 minutes. I wanted to PR so bad today but I should have known it wouldnt happen. With barely enough time to even add weight, nevermind rest between sets, I didn't get to where I wanted. I got up to 145, failed at 155--that last rep was really rushed as everyone was heading to the white board for instruction for the next part

25 back squats @ 95lbs
50 Hang split cleans @ 65lbs...knocked these out pretty quick.
75m bear crawl...pure torture
500m row in 2 min flat. Not bad for stopping a few times...man I was really hurting at this point

1 comment:

  1. Good job, thats a good row time to finish with.

    ReplyDelete