Friday, July 27, 2012

Amanda M...Day 184

Slept great, as usual. I was supposed to go running in the morning with Chris but once that 5:20 alarm went off he turned to me and popped a question I was desperately waiting to hear...."do you just wanna not go running?" Of course my answer was yes haha and we passed back out.

Food was good. Still need to tweak it a bit as I get really friggen hungry between breakfast and my snack time. I have only been eating yogurt with blueberries in the AM, may need to add a little something else.

WOD:
-Squat cleans 5.3.1.7 75/95/125 (failed first attempt) 125/75
-Rope slams
-Max box jumps--back to being terrified of these since I havent done them in a month. But happily got onto the blue box with no problem. Did 6-7 of them
-Parallell bar hold/FLR 5 min...I lasted 15 sec on the bar and 15 seconds with FLR before completely breaking down and storming out of the gym to walk away the tears. I was getting so good at these before my injury. I could barely hold myself up without shaking like crazy. WTF!!

Definitely was another discouraging workout but I'm not going to let it hold me back. I can only keep moving forward, I just hope there are no more bumps in the road for a while. I can't handle anymore setbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment