Monday, June 11, 2012

Maria Week 21 Day 1

Monday
A.  HSPU w/ harness - 10 minute amrap-27-getting more comfortable with this
B.1  Front Squat, 3.3.2.2.1.1.1, rest 20 seconds- 115.115.120.120.125.130.135
B.2  CTB pull ups, 7 x 5-7 reps unbroken, rest 3 minutes-chest didn't touch, but close 7.7.7.7.7.7.7

8am- 3 oz chicken breast, 2 oz sweet potato
11:45am- 3 oz turkey breast, 1 C collard greens, 1 tsp fish oil
2:40p- 3 oz tilapia, 2 C broccoli, 1 tsp fish oil
8pm-3 oz tilapia, 1 C asparagus
9pm- 3 baked chicken wings, grapes, blueberries, picked on turkey breast- I KNOW MAURER, I HAVE TO STOP THE PICKING!  I also know I need to chill out on the fruit intake, I am NOT doing nuts!

Good day today, I am committing to do this contest with Maurer, my birthday is coming and I want to look GOOD.  It is late, and I have a CRRRAAAZY WOD tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if this will help but...I used to tie string around my wrist to help remind me what I am working for. So when I would reach for food I didn't need, I would see it and be like 'shit, okay...stay focused' Sometimes I would even have 1 string represent every 5 or 10lbs I wanted to lose so whenever I'd drop that amount of weight, I could cut one off. I haven't done it in a while but I might start up again. Corny tricks like that sometimes really work lol

    Day 1 is done, can't wait to hear about your crazy WOD today. I've been so impressed with your workouts!

    ReplyDelete