Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maria Week 20 Day 2

Sorry I have missed a few days of blogging!  I ate a slice of pizza Sunday night and I have regretted it since.  Painful gas pains and bloating WTF???  Also nauseous.  NOT WORTH IT!!!!! Today so far:
8am- 3 oz tilapia, 1 C cooked broccoli, 1 tsp olive oil

WOD:
A.  DL @ 60% of 1 RM, 8 x 3 every 30 seconds-120#
B.  every 2 minutes do 1 muscle up, w/ harness x 10: getting better at these did them all from a dead hang!
C.  400 meter sprint - hold 1 :45, rest 6-7 minutes x 3: 1:54/:1:41/1:40 (PR) yes, I am slow and I felt like puking after that last sprint!

11:15am- 3 oz turkey breast, lettuce, 1 tsp fish oil, raw apple cider vinegar
2:45pm-3 oz turkey breast, mixed veggies (brocc, caul, squash, okra, carrots), 1 tsp fish oil
6:30pm- umeasured rotisserie chicken with homemade BBQ sauce (tomato paste, broth, honey, mustard, onion, vinegar, spices), mixed veggies (same as above mix)




No comments:

Post a Comment