Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Amanda M...Day 151

Hi all!

Meeting last night was probably one of the best yet! I wish more of you guys were there. Kathy played us some inspirational videos which really got me pumped up. Then we wrote letters to ourselves that we won't read again until January at the end of this assessment. I can tell you right now that I was being really mean to myself haha It was really such a great idea (Thanks Kathy!!). I know how shitty I am going to feel if I read that letter and am not where I said I would be at that point so I am going to try my hardest to make sure I meet my goals.

I finally caved and made an appointment to see a podiatrist for my stupid foot. I'm thinking stress fracture because all the signs are there. I'm hoping its nothing too serious. Stress fractures are just casted up (sometimes not even), maybe throw some crutches in. We will see. I am kind of excited to go...is that weird? I just want to find out what's wrong, fix it, then get back to training.

If I do have to stay off it, I think this would be the absolute best time to do a week of cleansing. I remember Nitro saying there is no way you have the energy to workout while cleansing so it makes sense. It would take a broken foot to keep me from working out for a week so here's my chance haha

Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Im already scared of my letter!! lol!! and dont think just because you werent there you dont have to do it!!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say that I agree with A-Bomb that last nights meeting was the best yet. AND I gots me some dark chocolate almond butter cups. YEAH BUDDY! Thank you so much Amanda!!! Also thanks girls (A-Bomb, KJ and Smoke) for bring food last night. I was starving and tired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: I have consumed all the almond butter cups and they were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them!? Hahah damn, I am impressed

    ReplyDelete