Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maria Week 20 Day 3

Slept great! about 8 hours unbroken (PR!)

8:15am- 3 oa tilapia, cooked cauliflower, collard greens, and tomato, 1 tsp fish oil

WOD
AD
30 sec. @ 90% effort
30 sec. rest
x30
Looks easy right?  It was for the first few rounds and then that shit got hard pretty quick!  It turned into a mental game. I found myself gasping for air and talking to myself, "Faster, stronger, leaner" to get through the 30 seconds.  Sweating like crazy!  Tomorrow is going to be a doozy, I will probably be WODING for 2 hours....

11:30am- 3 oz tilapia, 12 spears asparagus, 1 tsp fish oil
2:30pm- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C collard greens, 1 tsp olive oil
5:30p 3 oz tilapia, 12 spears asparagus, 
7:30pm- 1 large stuffed pepper (ground turkey breast, chicken sausage, tomato, and veggies), salad with organic raw apple cider vinegar

Yeah, I know I ate tilapia all day but my stomach still hurt so I was trying to keep it light, plus I had to finish the tilapia I cooked before it went bad!

I am so happy with the individual programming, I see improvements already in my performance and it has only been a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment