Sunday, June 10, 2012

Maria Week 20 Day 7

Went to bed too late, only got about 6 hours of sleep.
7:30a- 2 oz tilapia, 1/4C blueberries, 1/4C strawberries, 1/2 oz avocado
8:30- taught a step class, but kept the intensity low
9:30a- 1 small vita coco after class
11:25a-2 oz salmon, 1 C cooked okra, 1/2 oz avocado
2:25p- chicken "sandwich": 2 large portabella mushrooms, 3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 oz avocado, 1/4 C tomato
4pm- cashews-way too many
5:30p-turkey breast, broccoli, roasted red peppers, grapes

Well, after sitting down the past couple of days and honestly calculating every bite I put in my mouth, I realize why I am not getting the results I want.  No more f-ing around, my birthday is a month away and if I am going to meet my goal, I have to be on point EVERY day.  No more bites here and there and I need to weigh and measure everything  That is it, I am putting it out there I am with Maurer, if you guys see me screwing around with my food, CALL ME ON IT!  PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. We got this Maria!!! No more fucking around.

    Text me if you're getting a craving/start picking. 203-640-6442

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work and well said Maria. hosptial food has been salads and a few sandwiches (most gluten i have had in months). Cafe at the hostpial has everything so its been pretty easy to keep it clean for the most part.

    ReplyDelete