Thursday, June 28, 2012

Amanda M...Day 153

Hello all.

So doctors visit was...good? I guess? I had X-rays taken and he only found one small crack in my foot but not where I am having the pain so that's weird. He wants me to get a Catscan done next week but I'm not totally sold on the idea. My foot will heal while wearing this boot and resting anyway, so what more will come out of the situation after I get a catscan? The only reason why I am questioning doing it is because of my insurance. I have a $2000 deductible so all these procedures I am going to have to pay out of pocket. How much do those things cost anyway?

I haven't felt this fat and unnattractive in a long time. It's bringing me back to my 268lb days and its pretty fucking depressing. Even if I go to the gym and do what I can, I'm not going to feel like I'm doing anything. All the best and most effective workouts for me involve using my legs--squats, power cleans, running--so I guess I'll just have to see what I can do. I considered doing some swimming but I dont know when I'd be able to make it to the YMCA...and I don't even like wearing tight tank tops or shorts, nevermind a damn swimsuit. Ughhh!! I might be able to row because I can take my boot off but I want this thing to heal quick so I'm trying not to let myself get carried away.

1 comment:

  1. definaltey swimm!!! and dont just swimm do sprint swim workouts!! they kick ass!!!! and you will definaltey feel like you did something trust me!! get over the bathing suit thing.... no one is looking anyway people are to self absorbed!! the cat scan thing... depends on how you feel it might be worth it for peace of mind....

    ReplyDelete