Sunday, June 24, 2012

Maria Week 22 Day 7

Woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep, red a book until about 4:15am and then tried again, fell asleep and woke up at 7am.  Needless to say I didn't get enough sleep.

7:30am- 3 oz tuna fish, 2 C cooked broccoli, yellow squash, cauliflower, 1 TBSP fish oil
8:30am- taught a step/weights class- took it easy
10:30am- egg white omelet with spinach and broccoli 
1:00pm- 1 bottle (16 oz) of organic juiced greens
3:00pm- salad with chicken breast, olive oil
6:30pm- salmon and chicken breast, broccoli, roasted red peppers, cauliflower, romaine lettuce, olive oil

Had a good day, kind of a sad day, I gave up teaching my Sunday class so that I can spend Sunday mornings with my family and have a true rest day where I do NO exercise.  Dr. Jaime feels that I may be exercising too much which is affecting my results.  She is not the first person to tell me that.  Just trying to let go a little and trust!  How is everyone doing???  I hate that I have to miss the meeting tomorrow night, my husband bought tickets to go see Crystal Gayle (yes, you read that right) and it conflicts with our meeting!  So bummed....

No comments:

Post a Comment