Saturday, June 2, 2012

Maria Week 19 Days 5+6

Sat 6/2/12
HAPPY JUNE! My son has been getting up at 6am- Joy, so I slept from 11pm-6am.  Slept great though.
PRE WOD 6:30am- 1/3 banana, 1 scoop protein powder
WOD:
warm up with supermans wall angels and muscle up practice on the harness- I am getting to LOVE the harness!
THEN:
20 minute amrap
200 meter run
10 db snatch @ 35# *alternating arms
5 burpee box jumps
*after every 3 rounds do 50 double unders
3 rounds then 50 UNBROKEN Double Unders (YEAH!) then another 3 rounds and 27 UNBROKEN Double Unders (time ran out)
LOVED THIS WOD!

10am- 4 oz tilapia, 1 C mixed cauliflower, collard greens, tomato, 1 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil
12:30p- 4 oz salmon, 1 C spaghetti squash, 1 C fruit salad
5:30pm- 1 oz raw almonds
7:00pm- salad with turkey, ham, and pepperoni (I know bad), 1 TBSP omega blend oil, balsamic vinegar. My family was eating pizza, I ordered this salad and ate the whole thing, too much I was stuffed.
coffee with heavy cream
 
Had to work all day and it was busy I was STARVING all day after that WOD which I think led to overeating my dinner, I just didn't care because I was SOOOOO hungry!!

Fri 6/1/12
3 oz salmon, 1 C sp squash
3 C homemade veg soup, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 tsp fish oil
3 oz tilapia, asparagus
almonds
chicken breast, collard greens cauliflower, tomato

Taught a kickboxing cass but did not participate a whole lot, trying to use this as my rest day

1 comment:

  1. If your body wants you to eat then you just gotta do what it says sometimes!

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete