Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Amanda M...Day 139

Sleep: Went to bed at 11. I was supposed to get up at 430 for work but once my alarm went off, I fell back asleep......with my phone in my hand. Luckily I have a back up alarm set for 630 haha

Food: Same as yesterday. Not eating enough I dont think. Workout suffered because of it.

WOD:
5 rounds
300m row
10 hang squat cleans
10 SDHP

These were really rough. By round 2, I was already dying. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. I really wanted to run again today but it didnt happen

3 comments:

  1. I definitely do not think that you are eating enough, you train sooo hard to need to have more fuel! I am doing great, this contest is just what I needed to spark the flame again! It really helps me to sit down and calculate calories, protein, carbs, and fat. It is a pain in the ass, but it is kind of like tracking your workouts- you need to see what you are currently doing in order to make it better. I send my food to Jay too and he makes suggestions. I bet it would really help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need more fuel- I can't type for shit! Did you get the check?

      Delete
    2. The contest is giving me that same push! Too bad none of the other YLA people wanted in! Yes I got the check, thank you!

      I brought in a lot more food today. I need to cook more because right now I am just eating whats easy and its usually nothing big--boiled chicken, veggies and fruit lol bad

      Delete