Monday, June 25, 2012

Amanda M...Day 148, 149 & 150

Hi all! SO happy to see some more blogging. I was getting scared there for a minute that I was all alone!

Everything went to shit this weekend. Ate like shit. Sat around and was lazy all weekend. Whatever, what's done is done and its time to move on. I'm getting back to my strict eating and will be calling Dr. Keith today to make an appointment for my foot. I am so stubborn; I always just wait injuries out and let them heal themselves but this is different. The pain isn't as bad as the first day, but it is still consistently hurting. There is no way I could even walk a 400m for a warmup, nevermind run one, before the pain would be too much to handle. I don't know what I am going to do if I can't use my foot for a few weeks. I guess I'll have to work on all upper body shit lol which is fine, because it needs special attention.

See everyone tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment