Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maria Week 21 Day 2

Tuesday
A.1  Power Clean, 2 reps @ 80% of 1 RM x 8, rest 0 seconds
A.2  Double unders, amrap for 30 sec. x 8, rest 20 sec.
B.  RDL, 3 x 12, 31X0, rest 60 seconds
C.  Handstand hold - accumulate 3 minutes
D.  1 mile run - 80% effort


A1 & 2- HOLY BALLS this was tough, 95# cleans, got between 40-53 DU, and I was gasping for air.  Could not hold to 20s rest time.  More like 30.
B.75#
C. Took me like 10 min to get the 3 min in but I did it!  Thank you Coach Jay for forcing me to face my fears
D. about 10 min, LOVED this run, keep the runs coming!  I like to run even though I am not very good at it.... YET!!

Nutrition:
8am- 3 oz chicken breast, 2 oz sweet potato
10:20am- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C cooked asparagus
12:30p- 3 oz steamed calamari, 2 C yellow squash, 1 tsp fish oil
3:30p- 3 oz tilapia, 2 C broccoli, 1 tsp fish oil
6:30p- turkey breast, 2 C mixed brocc, caul, squash, carrots, 2 C lettuce, cucumber, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 TBSP organic raw apple cider vinegar
 
 Good Day today, Maurer thanks for the string tip, I am going to do that!  You would have been proud of me today very clean and structured eating.  James, I hope you are home with Gail and Ava tonight reading this, and great job Nitro on those handstand walks!! Neil did like 1/2 a HSPU free standing!  AWESOME- my role model...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Maria!! That's what I like to hear. I meant to text you last night to make sure you weren't picking but it looks like you didn't need me to! Keep it up...you're going to look AWESOME for your birthday, I just know it! :)

    ReplyDelete