Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Maria Week 21 Day 3

Not enough sleep- I have been going to bed too late again!  Whenever my husband is off of work I end up staying up later to spend time with him.

WOD

5 minutes on AD @ 75%
6 rounds
30 sec. amrap ghd sit ups-worst:11 Best:13
30 sec. rest
30 sec. armap rope climb- 1 climb every round- I love these I feel like an athlete when I do them!
30 sec. rest
30 sec. FLR on rings- unbroken-easy
30 sec. rest

Nutrition:
7:30am: 1 coconut flour muffin (egg beaters, coconut milk, coconut flour, coconut oil, baking powder), 2 oz turkey breast
10:30am- 3 oz tilapia, 1 C cooked broccoli, 1 tsp olive oil
1:30p-3 oz turkey breast, 4 C lettuce, 1 C cucumber, 1/2 C tomato, 1 tsp olive oil, organic raw apple cider vinegar
4:35p- 3 oz steamed calamari, 10 large spears asparagus, 1 tsp olive oil
7:15p- large chicken breast, 2 C mixed veggies- broccoli, carrots, squash, cauliflower
Feeling Good!!!  I gave my notice of resignation at work today after being there 12 years. It was an emotional day for me, I am terrified of the unknown, but I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.  Big year for me, lots of changes all for the better!  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Maria! I am so excited for you! My dad completely changed careers a few years back and hasn't been happier :-)

    ReplyDelete