Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Maria- good day at the gym...

Today was straight lifting for me:

handstand walking on blue mats x 3 sets- can't walk on my hands yet, but I actually kicked up to a handstand on the blue mats; no wall!!!
CTB pull up work x 3 sets x 3 reps - I DID IT!!!!  Did not string 3 together but got my chest to the bar one at a time


A.  RDL, 12.10.8.6.4., 32X1, rest 2 minutes 65/70/75/80/85- this was actually too light for me, could have gone heavier
B.  Split Jerk, 2.2.2.1.1.1, rest 3 minutes 75.80.85.95.95.100- I don't think I have ever split jerked 100 lb before! 
C.1  super slider leg curl, 3 x 12, rest 60 seconds
C.2  powell raise, 3 x 12, rest 60 seconds- 12 # every set, these are pretty tough!

Calculating calories so that I can report them to Dr. Jaime.

Before pics were devastating, even though I see myself in the mirror every day, looking at a picture is very different.  Trying not to hate myself or say really nasty things to myself...

Made Paleo zucchini pancakes for b-fast today so good, I have to make sure to try new hings every once in a while to prevent boredom!  Boredom is one cause of me falling off the wagon.

1 comment:

  1. I just don't think I can eat pancakes without syrup...I'm a syrup junkie!

    ReplyDelete