Saturday, September 22, 2012

Amanda M...Day 241 & 242

Friday: Sleep, food and WOD all went smoothly. I did the 5 rounds of 20 burpees and 20 kb swings yesterday and holy shit...I am NOT excited about having to do that again in 8 weeks. I did it in 18:49. I was aiming for under 20 so I met my goal

Today: Haven't eaten much. My weekend food schedule is always weird and random. I am throwing a party tonight so I will be taking a cheat for the large amounts of booze I will be consuming. Hopefully I wont have to take any other cheats for the rest of the challenge. Normally, I would just not drink but it's my birthday tomorrow and I want to be able to celebrate! Only comes once a year, afterall :-)

2 comments:

  1. 3 rounds would have been perfectly fine. For me, the burpees sucked so bad that the KB swings were actually a rest. With all the breaking up I did, I left plenty of room for improvement.

    Happy Birthday, Go Team Libra!

    ReplyDelete