Monday, September 17, 2012

Amanda M...Day 237

Day 1 of the paleo challenge...it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be considering how horribly I ate yesterday.

Slept okay, stomach was feeling a bit uneasy (shocking!)

Food was on point. Started adding in the powder greens to my diet. I was really dreading it because...it looks fucking disgusting. But, to my surprise, it wasn't all that horrible. It tasted like tea. The only issue I have with it is that its like drinking tea...after the bag busted open and all the leaves busted out. The texture was a little off-putting.

WOD:
Legs are jello. OHS were sloppy and I wasn't able to RX. It's sad how much strength I have lost over the summer.

Bed early...running in the morning..If I make it out of bed. I better fucking make it out of bed.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Amanda, did you do any benchmarks yet? I'll bet your snatch is on-point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No benchmarks yet! Although I am ready to let my snatch shine..

    ReplyDelete