Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Amanda M...Day 238

Slept almost 8 hours but it never fails that I have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

Food was clean all day but nothing substantial. I have a canker sore on my jaw hinge and now my jaw is swollen and tender as shit. Eating anything that I really have to bite down on is pretty damn painful. This has happened to me every september for the past 3 years. I get a bad sore throat or strep...then canker sore on my jaw. FUN!!!

WOD:
Morning:
3 mile run

Evening:
Hang cleans, bench presses, single leg deadlifts, powell raises...

then 3 rounds
16 clean & jerks
400m run

I ended up switching to just doing cleans because everytime I went to jerk, my shoulder would make a funny popping noise and it was pretty painful. I have to save my shoulder for the snatch WOD so I took it easy

I did a 400m row instead of the run because I have been running in the morning to train for my next 5k and didn't want to have no gas for this mornings workout

No comments:

Post a Comment