Thursday, September 27, 2012

Amanda M...Day 247

Sleep: slept solid

Food: clean

No workout. I was so exhausted and unmotivated. 8 rds of 100m sprints? There was no way I would have survived that. I definitely haven't been eating enough... I think I am going to start ordering from cross cuisine. Sure, it's more expensive than cooking it myself but not having to cook or clean up afterwards is so worth it lol

This is NOT how I thought doing this challenge would feel. I thought I'd be more excited and seeing results already--even just emotional results. I just need to get over this hurdle and it'll be smooth sailing. I hate being a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing lately that this challenge is more work than everyone thought. Of course that's why its called a challenge...I guess.
    But think about that Cross Cuisine stuff. Yeah its good and it will get you out of a bind. But its more money. Do your math, lay out your time table and see what would work better for you.

    ReplyDelete