Monday, September 24, 2012

Amanda M...Day 243 & 244

Sunday: I was hungover as hellllll. I did absolutely nothing. My roommate made us all brunch though, thank god! eggs, bacon and these pop-over things (carbs--5pt cheat! boo)

Monday: Ate well, slept well...but still felt like crap during the day. Tonight I had to do the lurong challenge WOD #2...holy FUCK I really never want to do that again. Just sitting here my back is in complete agony. I'll be shocked if I can walk tomorrow

3 rounds
500m row
12 BW deadlifts
21 box jumps 20"
Time: 22:29. I wanted to finish under 20 min but those deadlifts were soooo brutal. But at least it's done!

3 comments:

  1. The deadlifts were hard for me too. At least we will be using lighter weight next time! How is your back today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like someone took a baseball bat to my back...I have never been this sore from DL ever

    ReplyDelete