Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Maria Sugar DT Day 5

Slept pretty well last night, woke up once but fell back asleep.  Stress level low, since I have been on vacation since 7/18.

8:30- 3 oz calamari, 1 C cabbage, onion, crushed tomato, 1 tsp olive oil mayo

WOD
A.  DL - 1 RM- 230# PR!
B.  50 HSPU w/ harness- OMG this took me almost 20 minutes
C.  50 TGU @ 35#.. NOT FOR TIME- Really?  Cause I really wanted to time it.  Actually I did time it and it took me almost 25 minutes and I used a 24# KB.  My thumb is a now a nice shade of purple after smashing the KB down on it today.  Hurts!

I was at the gym for almost 2 hours today, between warm up- so paranoid about my back- the WOD, and stretching afterward.  It's a good thing I didn't have to work today!  I have not done a heavy DL since my back injury last year, I just couldn't.  So that PR today was SWEET, especially after my disappointment yesterday.  Strengthening my back was one of my goals with this programming, so I am happy.

10am- 1/4C sweet potato, 3 oz chicken breast
2pm- turkey off the bied -unmeasured, olive oil mayo, spaghetti squash
6pm- turkey again, cucumber, tomato, olive oil mayo

Felt a little light headed again today.  I have gone through DT before, and I don't remember feeling like that.  It only happens when I pick up a heavy weight.  I hope it goes away! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the PR!!!

    50 TGU?! No thanks...absolutely hate those lol

    ReplyDelete