Friday, August 24, 2012

Amanda M...Day 212

Slept like shit. My back was in such pain, I couldn't get comfortable. Anytime I moved, it sent shooting pains along my back.

Food was on point, haven't been having problems with that. The cravings are still there but I think its more of a boredom/habit thing at this point. I just really want some fucking marshmallows and chocolate in my mouth.

WOD--didnt work out. I was able to get to the doctor and he cracked me realllllll good. Then put icy hot all over my back. I felt like I was on fire most of the day and I smelled like shit but it felt nice. I took the day off to relax and let shit get back into place. Still bothering me today but not nearly as bad as it felt when it first happened.

I am all signed up for the lurong living paleo challenge and I am fucking pumped! I want to win some cool shit! Mainly clothes and shoes.....most girls love heels and dresses, I love sneakers and workout pants.

Sadly, I have a list of things I want to eat before my 9 week EXTREMELY strict paleo diet starts on Sept 17. It's pretty long........I need to cut some of it out haha not like I'm never going to be able to eat this stuff again in my life. I'm just hoping that at the end of the contest, I won't have any desire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment