Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maria Sugar DT Day 3

I went camping Sat night and did not have access to a computer.  There were tons of camping temptations: Smores, cookies, chips, watermelon, cheese, crackers, all that shit that I love, but I didn't have anything.  Food Today:
8am: turkey bacon and scrambled eggs.  I know I ate way more than I needed to- When there are all these temptations around I just eat more of the things I can to help me get through it.  Food still has a strong hold on me.
9:45-10:45- 1 hour recovery run- 4.6 miles
1pm- chicken drumstick and chicken thigh, broccoli, green salad with olive oil and vinegar
6:30pm- steak with home made olive oil mayo, 1 slice corned beef.

Didn't measure portions at the campsite, will resume tomorrow.

Not sleeping at all, Uncomfortable in a tent on an air mattress that deflated, then my kids were up at like 5am.  I have been reading more and more about how lack of sleep can halt all progress no matter how clean you are eating and how hard you are training.  This week I am going to focus on going to bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment