Monday, August 13, 2012

Amanda M...Day 199, 200 & 201

Holy shit, we are in the 200's. The time has flown by and it feels like I haven't done anything yet. I hate that feeling!

Friday: Workout was great. I havent felt that good in a WOD since before my foot injury so it was an amazing feeling. Its so crazy to see how eating right really affects your performance. The bf and I went to Joey C's for dinner afterwards. I was going to behave but temptation got the best of me. I got the cali-quesadilla. How can I pass up turkey, bacon and cheese?

Sat & Sun: Lots of drinking happened this weekend...and bad eating. I am starting my sugar detox today so it was kind of a last hoorah before my 21 day torture lol

I know the first few days of the detox will be hell but I have heard wonderful things about the results. Obviously weight loss is my main goal with this YLA but with the detox I am looking to improve my performance...and hopefully clear up my skin. My mom has been telling me since I was a kid that my body reacted to sugar and carbs way worse than anyone she's known so hopefully, even after the 21 days, I will be able to stick to this thing.

Great to have you back Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment