Sunday, August 5, 2012

Maria- I'M BAAAAAACK!

Got back this morning from the cruise- it was AMAZING.  For one week, I didn't worry about what I ate.  I ate everything I wanted, and loved it!!!!  I honestly can't remember the last time I did that.  And you know what?  It was pretty damn liberating.  AND I am not going to worry about it, say mean things to myself or obsess about the damage I did.  For once, I just want to be a NORMAL person, and just move on.  I am honestly tired of obsessing about how I look all the time, and my performance at the gym. It is like a full time job going on in my head. That being said, I did not miss a workout while on vacation.  I definitely got looked at funny during my WODS- Jay programmed a couple of doosies.  But of course I loved the WODS.  I even practiced HSPU off of the benches they had in the gym.  Looking forward to getting back into my routine!

3 comments: