Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Amanda M..Day 197

Slept HARD. I was supposed to wake up and go running but I immediately shut my alarm off and passed out within a second. Sometimes when your body wants you to sleep, you should just listen

Food was on point. Missed my second snack because I had to leave work early to go to the bank for my job. Ended up home by 4....took a nap til 5:15 haha my body loves sleep!

WOD:
Today's workout just was not something I wanted to subject myself to. I hate to admit that. It takes A LOT for me to skip a WOD but when there's running and wall balls with rounds for time, I just freak out. Too much pressure for me. So I went for a run instead...did about 4.2 miles which is the furthest I have gone, literally, in my life lol kinda sad but whatever. It was nice though. I'm thinking of doing 530 am WODs and going running after work instead. I like running in the head and humidity, not sure why. Plus sometimes the 530 pm class is insanely crowded

Hope everyone is doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment