Monday, August 13, 2012

Maria Sugar DT Day 4

Slept better last night, 10pm- 6:45am, woke up once around 3am and fell back asleep.  WOD today:

A.  Back squat - 1 RM- 175
B.  Front Squat - 2 RM- 135
C.  OHS -  3 RM-90

Totally disappointed in myself today.  My previous 1 RM on 5/17 was 185.  I got 175, and then tried 190 and failed.  Thank God I had a good spotter!  I felt weird today, really dizzy and light headed, like my blood pressure was too low or something.  I picked up the bar to do my FS and I got really dizzy and had to drop the bar it was so strange.  Jay reminded me that the emphasis of my programming is to improve on body weight stuff, gymnastics and to get faster- NOT strength. Tomorrow is a chipper, I am nervous about it already....

Sugar DT going well:
8:30am- 6 oz can of tuna, 1 cucumber, 1 TBSP olive oil mayo- Homemade
12:30pm- 6 oz chicken breast, 1 C cooked broccoli, 1 TBSP olive oil mayo, salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar, 1 sheet sushi nori (toasted seaweed vegetable)
4:10p- 20 small olives, 6 macadamia nuts
6pm- 3 oz steamed calamari, 1 C cooked cabbage, onion, crushed tomato
7p-8p- taught a weight class
8:30p- 3 oz turkey (off the bird), 1 TBSP olive oil mayo

1 comment:

  1. The dizziness is probably from the sugar detox! I hear the first few days, the body gets funky as it tries to adjust to the lack of sugar pumpin through your veins. They recommend adding in some sweet potatoes if you feel that it is happening too often

    ReplyDelete