Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Maria Sugar DT day 12

Hi Amanda, hope you are doing okay- I was so bummed to miss the mtg Monday night, I really needed to be there.  WOD today:
A.  OHS, 8.6.4, rest 2 minutes: 65.75.85
B.  Hang Squat Clean, 3.3.3, rest 90 seconds:85.100.105
+
1K row
25 double unders
750m row
50 double unders
500m row
75 double unders
250m row
100 double unders

19:09

Happy with my weights in the OHS and hang squat clean. Anything from the hang position is hard for me, I think because of my back but I felt strong today.

I have been going a little too crazy with the olive oil mayo the past couple of days, I mean like on the verge of binging, so I need to NOT have that right now.  I can tell I have been eating too much fat and not enough carbs- I just feel out of balance and FAT.  No sugar though, so that's good.  My co worker was chewing a piece of gum yesterday and  I really wanted a piece but I resisted! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! We definitely missed you. Got your facebook message...I will email you. Too much to text out! :-)

    ReplyDelete