Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Amanda M...Day 209

Need to go to bed earlier. 10:30-11 is just pushing it and I can feel how it affects me throughout the day. Right now, all I want to do is curl up under my desk and sleep for another hour.

Food:
B- sausage and 2 eggs
S- green apple with almond butter
L- homemade paleo jambalaya- chicken, shrimp, bell peppers, onions, chicken stock, thyme, parsley, chili powder, garlic, cauliflower 'rice'....soooo good.
S- red peppers
D- chicken with sauteed onions, zuchinni and sweet potato with garlic and herb seasoning

WOD:
Went for a 4 mile run/walk. It was sooo nice out and the workout at CFM just didn't appeal to me. When half of the movements involve pullups, I just get annoyed because I'm stuck doing modifications. Ring rows, ring rows, ring rows! AHH! Not a fan of them

AMAZING meeting last night. Honestly, those of you who didn't join us (which it was only Yadi Kathy and I for most of it--Morgan joined after her class) you really missed out. Although, it was pretty nice having a more intimate session with Dr. Jaime. It was like having a one on one consultation. Yadi and I pretty much have the same goals, same hardships and addictions so it was great for her to ask questions I didnt know I needed an answer to and vise versa. I really needed that meeting last night! Been doing a few things wrong so I am hoping to move past the dreaded 200lbs on the scale soon. Been stuck here for 2 years now!

Only 156 days left....starting to feel the pressure! Hope everyone is doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment