Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Amanda M...Day 202

Slept solid but woke up feeling tired as HELL. I was dragging ass all morning...I think it was because on Sunday I spent the day out and about rather than sitting on my couch and relaxing. I need a day to totally veg out sometimes.

Food: Sugar Detox Day 1...100% on point for the first time in a long time. No cheats, no slip ups, no cravings. I am elimnating all dairy as well--I was still eating cheese pretty regularly. I'm even taking out almond milk for right now just to see how my body does on water alone.

WOD:
Honestly, strength days kind of bore me. Yes, they make me sweat and I feel like I've worked out but I don't feel satisfied until I am DRENCHED. So, yesterday was my skip day I guess. Rear leg elevated squats really bother my foot anyways so I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day and go for a run. I ran on and off for about 4 miles. Running helps me drop weight faster anyways and that is really what I am looking to do at this point.

Running WOD tonight...I usually hate them but I am feeling pretty confident about it at this point

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Jay made me run for an HOUR last week. It was a long time since I had done that, and I definitely felt it in my knees and hips, BUT there is nothing like running to make you feel like you REALLY worked out!

    ReplyDelete