Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Amanda M...Day 297, 298, 299, 300 & 301

Wow this has been the longest I've got without blogging...shame on me!!

Been home from work all week...first time I've been away for this long since I got my promotion. I was a bit worried about what kind of mess I'd be coming back to afterwards but the past few days have been so relaxing. I've been taking advantage of it! Being very lazy! Love it!

Holidays always mess up my eating. I know it's no excuse. Trying to work on not going completely overboard.

FINALLY have a fridge so I've cut eating out down to a minimum. It feels so good! I was starting to get really nauseous every night and it was really starting to weigh on me. It's crazy how much food  has an affect on your attitude.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment