Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amanda M...Day 289

What the hell...we cant catch a break!!!

My suprervisor pretty much forced me to go home early yesterday because my street was supposed to flood AGAIN. I'm not so much complaining about getting out of work early...but I just want a week that is stress free. I feel like it's been forever..

No workout. It took me long enough to get home...at 3:00...so I can only imagine how bad the roads were later on in the night. I didnt want to chance getting home from the gym and not being able to get to my front door.

Cant workout tonight either because we are meeting with the new landlord. So there goes another week basically that is shot to shit.

I havent started packing, my room is a disaster...I really hope this move goes smoothly. I want my normal life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment