Sunday, December 30, 2012

Amanda M...Day 338 & 339

Weekend was nice and relaxing...just as the rest of this vacation has been :-) much needed!

Starting Tuesday I will be training for my first half marathon! March 23 is the big day...12 weeks of training are in my future. Kind of excited :-) It is one of my new years resolutions. After that, my other resolution is to do a Go Ruck. Maybe next fall...that will be a different training regiment-will need to work on running AND strength. The running will get my weight off and from there I will build my strength back up.

I am worried about having to run 4-5 times a week, with crossfit...but I feel that if I get my nutrition down right that it shouldn't be a problem. Also, definitely will have to take my rest days when needed. Usually I beat myself up all week and just make it to the weekend and take my rest then. I need to tell myself that it is okay to take a rest day on a Thursday or something lol

Anyway, we will see where this new year takes us! What is everyone else's resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment