Tuesday, December 4, 2012

James P

Hello All,
Just wanted to check in. The last three months have almost ruined by great start to the year. First six months I lost over 20lbs and have gained about 8-10 back. I was trying to figure out what I have been doing different so I turned back to the blog to find what I was eating the first half of the year.....the difference....Sugar!  Flavored latte's, beer, and some chips and salsa have returned and that is the difference. We started this around Mid January so I am determined to get back on track and get these 8-10lbs back off and continue to get to the weight and look I wanted.

Congrats to Amanda , Yade, Mauer for continuing to blog. Lets finish strong. When I was blogging everyday is when I had the best results so I may be back to it!

Best,
James

1 comment:

  1. Good job checking back!! That's what this whole thing is all about.

    Glad to see you are determined to get back on track. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete