Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Amanda M...Day 330-334

Hi all...thought you lost me, I bet! But I am still here... wouldn't quit this far into the game

Holidays were great. I am in New Hampshire as we speak, relaxing and enjoying my week off from my stressful job. Been eating way too much....but, that's no shock.

Ready to jump right back on the wagon. It has been way too long of a hiatus and I need to get my fucking shit together and get this done once and for all!!

Short post...hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. "I need to get my fucking shit together and get this done once and for all!!" We're almost at the end of this assessment and I know you will finish strong. DO WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Amanada, the gym will be waiting for you, finish hard!!!

    ReplyDelete