Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Amanda M...Day 326

Yesterday was normal. Stressful day. Normal food intake.

Didn't WOD. Just not in the mood to be surrounded by people this week. So I did 3 miles on the treadmill. It was really relaxing to be alone in my basement, watching a tv show that always brightens my spirit--Glee. The Whitney Houston episode...classic. All while getting a good sweat on.

Just dont know what's going on with me. I've never had this long of a hiatus from CFM before. For months I was going a solid 5 days a week. Now I'm finding any excuse in the book not to go. I'm lucky if I talk myself into going 3-4 times. I know it cliche, but maybe I should just give myself a break and re-start for the new year. I'm going to be out of town most of next week anyway. I dont know. Now a days, even when I do go, I barely push myself. I used to live for crossfit! Maybe I need something else on the side....was thinking of getting back into martial arts. Always loved beating the shit out of things. We'll see I guess!

1 comment:

  1. What you need is a swift kick in the pants!!! Get your butt back in the gym...PRONTO! Oh and Happy Holidays A-Bomb...miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete