Friday, December 21, 2012

Amanda M...Day 329

Yesterday was another normal day. Another crazy day at the office, followed by a relaxing night of shopping, wrapping gifts and making my dress for the partay. I'll post some pics...or you'll just see it on facebook now that we're all friends!

Brian (or should I still call you anonymous...)--congrats on member of the month!!! Cant think of anyone else who deserves it but you. Definitely an inspiration!! Tell me your secrets....you do strict paleo right? Jay has me eating some carbs and I think it isn't helping me at all. If you dont see this, I'll probably harrass you on the 'ol FB.

I cannot wait to get out of CT for a few days. Nothing is more relaxing than lying around my parent's cabin in the woods and doing absolutely nothing. My mom always makes fun of me because I end up sleeping the entire time I'm there. I'm exhausted by 9 and am cat napping on the couch the whole day. I need it!!

Then when I get back, hopefully I'll be back to my old self. Fingers crossed

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda. I have a detailed "roadmap" of my daily eating that I have hung in the kitchen as a guide. I'll send it to your FB if you want to see what I eat. Its basically strict Paleo, I do protein shakes as well (some say its paleo, some not, whatever, it works for me).

    I love getting away once in a while, my brother used to have a place in Maine in the woods good 30 ride from the nearest anything. Its always good to relax and nap-up. I love work vacations, I get to nap daily.

    ReplyDelete