Thursday, December 13, 2012

Howdy Yall...Thursday 12/13

Well  I don't have much to say, I think. Ha! Yeah right.

The job is going well. And I mean really well. I love it so far and I hope it stays that way. Unfortunately the real paycheck is still 2 weeks away. Blah, that's ok cause its going to bills and FOOD, YES FOOD, CLEAN FOOD. I can finally buy shit where I can evoke my inner iron chef and get nuts!! Then any left over money is for a drink or two, three or four and a movie.

Still working on my eating, Its not great but its not completely shitty. I had a couple of really bad binge days.  But it just happened. It was one of those "fuck it I have nothing else to eat, so I'll just eat whatever moments".
My eating is very sporadic. I know for a fact that I'm not planning well and the other reason is well, I don't have any friggin money so I can't get too fancy and I have to eat whats readily available and cheap. That pretty much falls into the rice, pasta, sweet potato, Chicken breast on sale only, chicken (ugh, lots of chicken) and black coffee category. Yeah, that sound about right. So either I'm not eating enough or I'm eating shit. I know what I have to do, I know I don't have to reinvent the wheel. I just have to get over this hump and I can get busy with it. Money is super tight, so the only thing I can do is fuel myself. No worries I'm not going hungry I just have to get creative until I finally have the opportunity to go grocery shopping the way it should be done. Like I said its not totally shitty.

I finally got my big butt up and got to a couple classes and an Oly session. I was very successful with both. I had a PR of 275# DeadLift. Which surprised me because I haven't DL'd in a very, very long time. I went twice, Monday and Tuesday and I did well. I can't complain. I thought I was going to drop dead or something during a wod but no, I held up and was just as strong or even stronger and able than the rest of the chics in class. Remember I haven't really woded consistently in at least a couple months. I was just doing straight up Oly once or twice a week. Then I fell off the planet and havent done a thing in the past 3 or 4 weeks. Man! That was crazy. Again money was the main reason but I just friggin gave up. NEVER AGAIN!!!

It felt good to Wod but I gotta tell ya. When I went to my Oly session on Wednesday morning I felt...excited.When I blasted that bar over head it was like I got a surge of power run through my body. It was crazy. It felt awesome!! I love the bar!! I just kept going. My quads where on fire, I was on a groove. Then I crashed. I literally could not muster any strength to lift anymore. Didn't eat enough before hand and I literally had no fuel. Lesson learned. As I explained in Amanda's post. Its one thing to wod quick and dirty for 45minutes on an empty stomach. But its a whole other thing when your lifting and moving for 3 hours. You better have fueled up before hand and some stuff to re energize your ass during your session.

I will close with this. I noticed something after Oly on Wednesday as I was driving home. When I'm in CF I feel less than physically. I'm not cut or have a gorgeous body and skinny like the other girls. But when I'm doing Oly lifting It really doesn't matter to me at all. I don't even think about it or even care. I feel so free. Its just me, the girls and mostly guys just getting fucking heavy and dirty with it. I fall on my ass I don't know how many times. I'm jiggling, I'm doing my crazy lifting faces, my belly probably shows once or twice and I don't care there. I couldn't let loose at CF that way. I don't know...just a thought.

Laters Babe!!
xoxoxoxox


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I feel less than confident when WODing at CFM too! All these girls in their cute spandex and hot pink tops. I'm in the corner swimming in my hole-y oversized t-shirts just to hide any flaws lol it sucks!! Oh well...that's my own issue to deal with I guess

    SO glad to hear about the job going well. I hope it continues to do so!

    Keep them PR's coming!

    ReplyDelete