Monday, December 3, 2012

Amanda M...Day 313

Got my email from Jay today...only nutrition suggestions. I will still be doing classes but adding in some cardio. He wants me to add 20-30 min of easy running 2x a week. I will probably go for 3 because I'm an overachiever

My new rules: no nuts, nut butters, dairy, alcohol or fruit. Ugh...fruit is my only saving grace when dieting because I am a huge sugar fiend. Cutting cold turkey makes me fucking miserableeee!! Oh, and no peppers...I guess I eat them too much.

He wants me to add in more protein, seafood/fish (*gag* I hate seafood), fats, carbohydrates like oats, rice and sweet potatoes--a nice new change considering I've been taught to hate on all carbs. Drink plenty of water, eat healthy fats, etc etc. He also told me to try some new shit....yeah, I am defnitely guilty of eating the same things all the time.

No cheat meals!! That is where I have my biggest problem. Weekends are a fucking free for all so having to behave will be a huge huge struggle. It's my best friend's birthday this weekend too so not being able to drink is going to suckkkkk. Luckily, my boyfriend is 100% supportive and is going to help me as much as he can.

Anyway. It is only 730 and it is taking EVERYTHING I hate to keep my eyes open. No idea why I am sooooo tired....might just suck it up and go to bed

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good food plan. I limit myself to one piece of fruit a day, post workout. No fruit would be shitty......uh, I mean delightful! I learned to love canned sardines, the low salt stuff in EVOO. Fork it over celery or cucumber slices. Super high protein and fats, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete