Monday, December 17, 2012

Amanda M...Day 323, 324, 325

Friday I was just so....done. Work has been very stressful...we havent been shipping SHIT and it's really getting to me. You know what happens when we dont ship things? We dont get paid. When we dont get paid, I can't pay anyone. Then everyone calls me and yells at me like its my fault that payment hasnt been made. I hate it. So yeah...after work on Friday, all I wanted to do was curl up under the blanket and drown in my sorrows--which is exactly what I did. No workout; had no desire.

Saturday I spent baking things for my man to get him through his week of finals. We spent the night in so he could study so it was relaxing.

Sunday we had another lazy day. Went grocery shopping, the usual. Ended up having a salad...with cheese and ranch dressing :( neither are on my approved list but I was just so tired of being 100%. I've never made it two whole weeks without caving--I'm such an asshole. I paid for it though...**TMI ALERT** I was in the bathroom the rest of the day. My stomach was NOT happy.

Only 5 days of hell left until I have a week and a half off of work...cannot friggen wait. Get me out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment