Monday, January 21, 2013

Amanda M...Day 358, 359 & 360

It's the final countdown! So sad :-(

Had a great weekend. So so so relaxing. I did nothing but sleep and watch tv...that's what VT is for! What about skiing you say? Fuck that...

I did eat like an idiot though, of course. Cause I'm an asshole with self sabotage issues. My cousin had the house stocked full of junk food because it was her last weekend to go crazy as she is starting her weightloss and working out journey today. The other two girls had no problem saying no to things but my cousin and I just had that mentality "It's in the house...might as well eat it"

I was sore from last monday's workout all the way until Saturday!! How crazy is that?

1 comment:

  1. Too bad it's going to be over. Time to finish with a bang! Good job keeping with it.

    I agree with the sore all week comment, I wasn't over those lunges till Friday too!

    ReplyDelete