Sunday, January 13, 2013

Amanda M...Day 351, 352 & 353

This weekend was pretty good. Friday I took my rest day. I was so tired and exhausted from the week so I needed it.

Saturday I did 3 miles when I was supposed to do 5 :-/ but at least I did something! Went out Saturday night...only had two drinks and when we went to get food afterwards, I didn't get my usual sandwich. Chris and I decided to split a sandwich and I only ended up having a few bites. I got a fruit salad instead of chips. Success!

Sunday I went to breakfast at whole foods. Their bacon...amaaazinggg haha It was a relaxing day. I baked treats and then made jambalaya for the week--well, I made enough for two weeks ;-)

Not looking forward to work..ughhh. Hope things start to get better. I don't know how much longer I can last the way it is now

No comments:

Post a Comment