Thursday, January 10, 2013

Amanda M...Day 350

Another good day. Was feeling a bit beat up so I speed walked this morning instead of running. I wanted to skip it altogether but I got my ass out of bed and at least did SOMETHING.

Food-on point. I brought oats to work so I could eat them early enough before my workout but I forgot my agave. So...I didn't eat them. I felt okay during the workout though.

Shoulder to over head 3.2.2.2.1.1.1: started at 95 and ended at 145 (PR is 155)
Farmers carry 10m/20/30/40/50/60/70: 55# kettle bells
FLR: Went for as long as I could with these. They aren't my favorite...they bother my wrists and gives me shooting pains in my shoulders so I never last long.

Tomorrow is my rest day....I think. Long run on Sat and supposed to do some sort of cross workout on Sunday--either rowing, airdyne or bike. We will see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment